Suunto D4/D6/D9 - New (non-oem) watch strap option! Finally!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Phil,

Not easy doing a search for mail in France, glad we found it for you.

BTW, the new shipment of straps sould be in soon (Tuesday I think) so we will have stock again on the black and Orange 5 ring Zulus, as well as the new 16 inch ones for Dry-suits as well.
We also ordered a bunch of the 12 inch / 30 CM 5 ring Zulu's in White, when they come in if there is any interest, I can custom colour some for people.
Coulers would probably be burgundy - Dark red, a Bright Scarlet red, a dark blue, that sort of thing.
I made a few of the Burgundy / Dark red ones because I thought they would go great with a Helson Bronze sharkdiver watch, and it looks fantastic, it also looks great on the Benarus 1 KM I usually use for diving.
Ill post some pics soon

Cheers
All

Reactions: D_B
Thanks Phil,

Not easy doing a search for mail in France, glad we found it for you.

BTW, the new shipment of straps sould be in soon (Tuesday I think) so we will have stock again on the black and Orange 5 ring Zulus, as well as the new 16 inch ones for Dry-suits as well.
We also ordered a bunch of the 12 inch / 30 CM 5 ring Zulu's in White, when they come in if there is any interest, I can custom colour some for people.
Coulers would probably be burgundy - Dark red, a Bright Scarlet red, a dark blue, that sort of thing.
I made a few of the Burgundy / Dark red ones because I thought they would go great with a Helson Bronze sharkdiver watch, and it looks fantastic, it also looks great on the Benarus 1 KM I usually use for diving.
Ill post some pics soon

Cheers
All

Thank you Duke,

I just ordered a bracelet for my orange zulu D6.
Good news, i expected to see the update site to order your probably another bracelet (another color).
Your tibby adapters are feeling in the department of the Var (or I dive).

friendships,

Phil

Perfect Zulu bracelet

Hello Vince,

I received the bracelet on October 5 ZULU ordered on 27 September.
Thank you for the prompt dispatch the ZULU is perfect and seems "indestructible" will give you my feeling after a few dives.
best regards,

Phil

D6.Tibby.JPGD6.Tibby2.jpg

Last edited:
I've just fitted Tibby Adaptors to my D6i - they are quite superb - the machining and finish are both incredible and when I took them out of the package they really did look 'wow' and they look even better when installed. Amazing customer service from Duke too. Anyone who is hesitating about getting these adaptors, just go for it - you will not be disappointed. I WAS however very disappointed at spending a fortune on a dive computer, only to be greeted by a strap that makes the straps on toy watches look robust.

The people who uses Zulu straps should have at least one spare. The holes tend to get frayed fairly quick.

I don't think you have seen the straps my company makes...

Anyone out there with fraying Holes?
(I cannot wait to hear the responses to this question, Just please everyone, NO PICS!)

Even if they do strat to fray a little, you could always let it dry out, and sear the nylon a little with a lighter.
On the other hand, if any one wants a second strap, drop me a line, and I'll give you a deal :)

Good news for the D4 owners.
We are trying to get a set of Tibby-Adapters for the D4 done now...
No guarantees mind you, because of the Plastic body, and that unless its bulletproof we don't want to sell it, after all what would be the point?
Suunto already has made a crappy strap, our goal would be to make something that will easily outlast the watch itself, that makes more sense to me.
So if you keep "tuned in" here on Scuba board, you will im sure find out when they are done (IF, they are done)

Cheers
All

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom