Suunto Algorithm News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is this a typical trimix mix? What would be the most common mix for trimix for that dive?

I can try it with different parameters.

What do you suggest?

I don't: if DM5 could be instrumented for unattended runs, one could figure out a "reasonable" set of profiles and gas mixes and run a Monte Carlo simulation on AWS or OSG or some such. Then you'd have data. As it is, you have to manually run one profile at a time, what you get out is anecdotes. As in "plural of anecdote is not data".

I work with data, so, no suggestions here.

As it is, you have to manually run one profile at a time, what you get out is anecdotes.
To argue semantics, that wouldn't be anecdotal data as it is quantifiable and repeatable, but it certainly wouldn't make for a significant enough sample size to draw conclusions from.

Is this a typical trimix mix? What would be the most common mix for trimix for that dive?
Probably 21/35 or 18/45. 25/25 means your ppO2 during the working portion of the dive is 1.38, which is a little too rich in my view.

Probably 21/35 or 18/45. 25/25 means your ppO2 during the working portion of the dive is 1.38, which is a little too rich in my view.
Why, I used 1.4 for diving. That request was actual dive I did.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom