Suspended Course Director

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the "why" has been addressed by Eric himself earlier. At least his version.

You are off base here.

1. Not a rumor. A statement made by one of the parties directly involved that I did not to give credence because the agency had not made its statement.
2.Sorry to hear you are not familiar with the rule of law. The rest of the civilized world lives by it.
3. Nobody, absolutely nobody has accused him of a CRIME! You are misleading the readers of the thread.

What I said that if he was sanctioned, knowing why would help to avoid someone doing whatever it is he may of done again.

I think in this case, you are more "off base" than I am.

A rumor is exactly what you are spreading. If you are not willing to name the party making a statement, you are simply spreading a rumor.

Eric came out on his own accord and defended himself. None of those accusing Eric has given their real name, or stated their affiliation (with the exception of Ben).

Until you give the name of his accuser, you are doing nothing except spreading rumors. I don't know enough of the laws protecting individual's right; but what you are accusing him could be considered to be libel?

Hi All,

Indeed, padi suspended me. The reason of this action was that I was running Alternate Location IDC's in Manzanillo.
Email that I received from an Instructor Candidate who did IDC at an "alternate location": .......as well as using Instructors to teach IDC who arent even IDC Staff

Just wondering if any of you guys have actually been diving since this thread started. :rofl3:

Actually, once on Sunday, once on Wednesday, and we're going to Gilboa on Sunday for a couple of dives. I heard that it is DUI day, so it will be very murky water.

Just wondering if any of you guys have actually been diving since this thread started. :rofl3:
Yes, I have.

Email that I received from an Instructor Candidate who did IDC at an "alternate location": .......as well as using Instructors to teach IDC who arent even IDC Staff

It still is rumor, until you have been given consent to name the Instructor Candidate who emailed you.

Until then, rumor is rumor.

I did the other day (Mem Day). The viz was terrible and their were no fish about to be shot - at least none that I could see.

Outside of diving, SB is my thing, so it is not often I am not here :D How about you - you been diving? YOu have another subject worthy of discussion - please by all means start it. I think this thread is through. That said, watching LeapFrog could be interesting :popcorn:

It still is rumor, until you have been given consent to name the Instructor Candidate who emailed you.

Until then, rumor is rumor.
Ever heard of the Witness Protection Program?

Ever heard of the Witness Protection Program?

I think you mean the internet rumor mill? Here is someone touting the rule of law, and yet is peddling unsubstantiated rumors? And we live in a civilized country?

Lynch mob was formed on the basis of rumors, so are witch hunts.

Back
Top Bottom