Surface Interval Scuba Sidewalk Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

what to sell? what to sell? have a set of 4 jet streams - duals set up with 2 stages all DIN, would need converters for yoke set ups.

Also SI Scuba, if you could utilize, I have 3 sets of duals not being currently used in storage. 2 sets - 108s, 1 set - 121s. If you would have an opportunity to put them into a rental situation at your shop, let me know and we could see if some agreement could be worked out. TDI DM - not diving as much as I want to.

what to sell? what to sell? have a set of 4 jet streams - duals set up with 2 stages all DIN, would need converters for yoke set ups.

Also SI Scuba, if you could utilize, I have 3 sets of duals not being currently used in storage. 2 sets - 108s, 1 set - 121s. If you would have an opportunity to put them into a rental situation at your shop, let me know and we could see if some agreement could be worked out. TDI DM - not diving as much as I want to.

hmmm, now that you mention it, I do have several surplus OEM Jetstream Din-to-yoke 1st-stage adapters, that I wasn't really planning to sell, but if someone has a pressing need for one, I could part with. ( I switched out to some Scubapro adapters years ago, so I've got half a dozen or so unused Poseidon ones boxed away. I'm mainly hanging on the the Poseidon ones in the event I ever sell any of my Jetstreams, thinking any potential new buyer might want me to include the OEM adapters.)

OK, boys and girls...I just dropped a bunch of goodies as mentioned before...Leslie and Steve were kind enough to inventory everything and help me with some consumer-friendly pricing ideas, so we're all hoping for a big turnout next Saturday 5/15/2010...come and browse!

Karl

Just a note... We will have our sidewalk sale event this Saturday rain or shine. We'll be set up in our classroom and showroom if the weather doesn't hold out. I've had some phone calls asking if we can still accept equipment in for the sale. We'll be able to take in gear through Friday at 5:00 in order to have it tagged and logged into inventory prior to Saturday morning. Hope to see everyone soon!

Just a note... We will have our sidewalk sale event this Saturday rain or shine. We'll be set up in our classroom and showroom if the weather doesn't hold out. I've had some phone calls asking if we can still accept equipment in for the sale. We'll be able to take in gear through Friday at 5:00 in order to have it tagged and logged into inventory prior to Saturday morning. Hope to see everyone soon!

Regs sell or not on Saturday. Duals Tank 3 sets lend/lease program still up for discussion 11 single tanks currently on lend lease locally with agreement.

Regs sell or not on Saturday. Duals Tank 3 sets lend/lease program still up for discussion 11 single tanks currently on lend lease locally with agreement.

Yes, we can discuss a lease program for your tanks. Call me at (817) 652-3483 or we can talk details when you come by the shop.

WOW! I must say thanks to everyone who brought in their dive equipment! Thank you, thank you, thank you! We have a lot of great deals to pass along now! Looking forward to tomorrow's event... Even though we have to move our "Sidewalk Sale" inside to escape from the rain. Starts tomorrow morning at 10AM so try and get here early for the largest selection. This is going to be GREAT!

Just a sample of what we've had brought in....

UWATEC Galileo Dive Computer
Scubapro Knighthawk BCD w/ Alternate
Seaquest PRO QD BCD w/ Alternate
Gently Used Regulators (Scubapro, Aqualung, Mares, Sherwood, Tusa and more)
Oceanic Datamax Computer
Dive Rite Handheld Lights (LED & HID)
Dive Rite H21 Canister Light
Aluminum and Steel Backplates
Wings (Dual and Single Bladder)
Halcyon Scout Backup Lights

... and of course wetsuits, masks, lights, gauges, hoses, fins, snorkels, gloves, boots and a lot of other miscellaneous dive gear!

As mentioned the "sidewalk" will be moved inside the SI Scuba classroom and showroom. Let's help out all of our local sellers while we receive those great prices for ourselves!

Please remember to bring cash for used equipment.

We had a good turn out today for the sidewalk sale but there is still a lot of stuff that needs a new home! We will extend the opportunity to buy these great deals through Friday, May 21st. So if you didn't make it by the shop today it's still worth checking out! If you see something here you like, make an offer and we'll check to see if we can make everyone happy.

Lesley

Glad to hear it was well attended! I had been worried about the weather but yesterday turned out to be a nice day. OK people, take advantage of the sale 'extension' and hopefully some of you can find a good deal on some gently used, quality gear items!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom