Surface Interval Scuba Closing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nate527:
Well Debra I finally registered...no longer a lurker!! I wanted to say thank you to you and your husband for helping my wife and I pick out our first gear. I am sorry we didn't find you sooner, but we'll see your at the lake. Our thoughts will be with you tomorrow with your GSD. Nate and Jennifer

Glad to see you stepped forward Nate!

When I asked Nate yesterday how he had heard about us, he said Scubaboard. I asked his online ID but he said he was just looking around the sight, not posting. I said "oh a lurker!", he preferred to call it a "learner". I liked that.
See you at CSSP, diving, .....soon.

Debraw:
GSD- German Shepard Dog.
We are putting our little dive buddy Sgt. Schultz ( AKA Schultzie) to sleep today at 9:45AM. He is suffering with hip dysplasia and is dragging his back legs and falling frequently, even with the medication. He is old and it is time. We will miss him terribly and love him always.

:crying2:

Rainbow Bridge

Debraw:
GSD- German Shepard Dog.
We are putting our little dive buddy Sgt. Schultz ( AKA Schultzie) to sleep today at 9:45AM. He is suffering with hip dysplasia and is dragging his back legs and falling frequently, even with the medication. He is old and it is time. We will miss him terribly and love him always.

Sorry to hear that, we have a GSD mix and a full blood GSD, yer really striking a chord in my heart on this one Debra.....

Yeah, it was a tough day yesterday. No one ever really is able to handle putting a beloved animal to sleep. I have seen several grown men cry. I had to carry a hand towel to the vet, no puny tissues were going to withstand that moment. It was very peaceful and quiet. The house is very quiet and I had to leave almost as soon as we got back from the vet. I just could not handle not hearing Schultz's clickity clack toenails across the floor or seeing his shiny face waiting for me in the window. I just went to work. I woke up a little puffy eyed this morning and now I am at work. The sting is gone but the memories are a little overwhelming.

Debraw:
Yeah, it was a tough day yesterday. No one ever really is able to handle putting a beloved animal to sleep. I have seen several grown men cry. I had to carry a hand towel to the vet, no puny tissues were going to withstand that moment. It was very peaceful and quiet. The house is very quiet and I had to leave almost as soon as we got back from the vet. I just could not handle not hearing Schultz's clickity clack toenails across the floor or seeing his shiny face waiting for me in the window. I just went to work. I woke up a little puffy eyed this morning and now I am at work. The sting is gone but the memories are a little overwhelming.
We had our first-born (Dalmation) put to rest on the 23rd of June, 2006. She also had hip dysplasia. My wife, son, daughter and myself were there to say goodbye. I knew I had to be the strong one for the family and show some normalcy through this. But Tasha was my girl.............................I bawled like a baby.
I am happy to see you begin to do some of the things you desire and at the same time I am saddened by the loss of Schultz. Perhaps they are running together now? Take care Debra and may your future be filled with fun and fond memories.

Your welcome Soonerwink, and thank you for the kind words!

Just saw up on the Surface Interval website that the shop has been sold and will remain open.

Any word on who bought it and what if any the planned changes are?

FIXXERVI6:
Any word on who bought it and what if any the planned changes are?

Forth coming................ :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom