Surface Interval Scuba Closing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Willie:
That must be some table. :rofl: I hope the sale goes quickly and with the minimum hassle and I look forward to your continued presence on the board.
Willie

I will be hanging around !!!!!

Has anyone noticed yet the title of this thread is "Surfice" Interval Scuba closing?

Surfice it to say I just noitced.

Must've been a late night when they started this thread...

TXScubaBear:
Must've been a late night when they started this thread...

Nope, I'm just a bone head who doesn't re-read their post before posting. At any rate it appears a mod has fixed it, thanks.

Debra I have enjoyed the short time me and Kim have spent at your shop. I look forward to diving with you and Troy at CSSP in the future. Mike and Kim Clement

We will be out there soon!!!! I am looking forward to being a "normal" diver. LOL:rofl3:

Debraw:
We will be out there soon!!!! I am looking forward to being a "normal" diver. LOL:rofl3:

Impossible...... nuttin normal about ya, darlin... :D

From what little i have know of you i dont think that it will be possible for you to be Normal. What ever normal may be, cause i sure dont know what normal is heheheheh.

Well Debra I finally registered...no longer a lurker!! I wanted to say thank you to you and your husband for helping my wife and I pick out our first gear. I am sorry we didn't find you sooner, but we'll see your at the lake. Our thoughts will be with you tomorrow with your GSD.

Nate and Jennifer

nate527:
Well Debra I finally registered...no longer a lurker!! I wanted to say thank you to you and your husband for helping my wife and I pick out our first gear. I am sorry we didn't find you sooner, but we'll see your at the lake. Our thoughts will be with you tomorrow with your GSD.

Nate and Jennifer

What is a GSD?

GSD- German Shepard Dog.
We are putting our little dive buddy Sgt. Schultz ( AKA Schultzie) to sleep today at 9:45AM. He is suffering with hip dysplasia and is dragging his back legs and falling frequently, even with the medication. He is old and it is time. We will miss him terribly and love him always.

Attachments

• front of house 003.jpg
    front of house 003.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 46
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom