Surface Interval Scuba Closing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the info. Sorry to hear she is closing.

Wow, Debraw... wish you and yours the best of luck in your future endevors.

Dan

We are pretty excited! It's been 5 years as a shop owner and before that it was five years of training, working at another scuba shop and private instruction out of the house. 10 years in the industry is a long time. Troy and I are going to enjoy the fruits of our labor, well mostly Troy's labor at the job he has been at for 20 plus years. He was promoted and now is part owner of the new company. My step daughter moved back home with us and will be attending her junior and senior year of high school with us. My parents are getting older than I would like and I just need to spend some time attending to some of the things and people I have been missing these past few years. We will still dive, heading out to the FG Spree boat for 3 days next week. I am giddy like a school girl on prom night......oh there's my date knocking at the door, see you guys in the morning!

Debraw:
We are pretty excited! It's been 5 years as a shop owner and before that it was five years of training, working at another scuba shop and private instruction out of the house. 10 years in the industry is a long time. Troy and I are going to enjoy the fruits of our labor, well mostly Troy's labor at the job he has been at for 20 plus years. He was promoted and now is part owner of the new company. My step daughter moved back home with us and will be attending her junior and senior year of high school with us. My parents are getting older than I would like and I just need to spend some time attending to some of the things and people I have been missing these past few years. We will still dive, heading out to the FG Spree boat for 3 days next week. I am giddy like a school girl on prom night......oh there's my date knocking at the door, see you guys in the morning!

May your FG trip be less eventful than your last. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Deb -

Good to see you again! KEEP IN TOUCH!

She's a heart breaker; I find (another) LDS I truly like visiting/buying from and she decides to close......but we still luv ya Debra!
Harry

Wow, what a ride!

Debra, thank you (and Troy) for all your support and providing me and my family with a wonderful experience and memories that we will shall never forget.
Austin learned to dive through your store and he will probably compare every dive store in the future against it.
We went to DEMA in 2005 for the store that was awesome!
Thank you for all you did for us and the community at large.

I remember that first location in the back with a small compressor and miniature store.
Wow- that was some time ago. Hard to image Sean and me visiting for the first time it seems like light years ago.

Glad to see your vision goes beyond the shop and having faith enough to imagine yourself doing something different.

Enjoy your new roll as a ‘retired dive shop owner.’ You need to write a book about the realities of owning a dive store.

Take care and god bless to you and your family
Don’t be a stranger, Andrew

Back
Top Bottom