Supporting and Sponsoring Member Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just an FYSA
I don't know the reason why people become supporters, but one can get the same benefits from being a supporter without having the red banner.
I'm referring to helping the board, privacy options, ad blocking, additional space in the gallery if you are into photos, and even unlimited PM's if you are into talking to many people.

I just saw a recent email about my autopay transaction to scubaboard.com being successful. Can you check/verify and update my banner? Thx

@The Chairman

Can you please follow up on these recent posts.

Hello,

I was charged twice for my yearly scubaboard supporter membership. Does anyone know who I talk to about this?

I submitted a request under the “contact us” section on the homepage but haven’t received a response. It appears no one monitors that.

@The Chairman
@Pedro Burrito

My sponsorship has renewed via PayPal.

Could you please update my account accordingly?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I was charged twice for my yearly scubaboard supporter membership. Does anyone know who I talk to about this?

I submitted a request under the “contact us” section on the homepage but haven’t received a response. It appears no one monitors that.
I saw your email. I don't have access to the paypal information so I'm waiting for Pete to respond to that.

Thank you to the ScubaBoard genie that kindly updated our accounts! and Happy Thanksgiving!

@Pedro Burrito - thank you very much!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom