Supporting and Sponsoring Member Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc 1-20-2001

@The Chairman (Pete) is NetDoc. Notice his signature:

1666368056124.png

Do you ever hear from any of these folks?
A few from time to time. :D Some have passed on to their next adventure.

Adding my name to the list of banner-less sponsors.

In no hurry. I'd read there was some intervention likely and I waited about a month to see if it landed on it's own before I checked in here. All good.

Appreciate the support!

Adding my name to the list of banner-less sponsors.

In no hurry. I'd read there was some intervention likely and I waited about a month to see if it landed on it's own before I checked in here. All good.

Appreciate the support!
Thanks for letting me know. And thank you for being a supporter.

And just like that it's visible. You folks are awesome.

Thanks!

Absolutely zero rush but could I get my supporter flair back (forgot it was tied to a CC that got stolen, so auto renewal failed). Thanks and again no rush :)

Hi. I logged on after a period of inactivity and my sponsorship had disappeared. I thought t was on auto-renew. I "clicked here to go red," and paid for sponsor through PayPal, but nothing has changed. I know it might take a little time, but I'm wondering if I'm double paid or not, and look forward to eventually "going red" again! Thanks for all y'all do!

Hiya, I‘m also on the list of the bannerless after contributing through the PayPal link. No rush, but saw the thread and figured I’d leave a note about it.

Back
Top Bottom