Supporting and Sponsoring Member Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paid for site supporter on Aug 27th, no banner yet, what gives? Seriously, internet payments are not something new, this should happen instantaneously. Not take two weeks and a prompt to make it happen.

Paid for site supporter on Aug 27th, no banner yet, what gives? Seriously, internet payments are not something new, this should happen instantaneously. Not take two weeks and a prompt to make it happen.

SB owner has a very ill sister he is taking care of (advanced lung cancer) and so it’s taking longer these days. Suggest you untwist your knickers. Someone will get to it.

SB owner has a very ill sister he is taking care of (advanced lung cancer) and so it’s taking longer these days. Suggest you untwist your knickers. Someone will get to it.
Suggest you mind your own business. No need to reply, you are on ignore.

So went to member preferences and checked the block ads box. Yet still being hammered with ads. Is there a delay?

So went to member preferences and checked the block ads box. Yet still being hammered with ads. Is there a delay?
I checked your settings and you should not be hammered with ads. Perhaps you should log out, clear cookies and then log back in?

I also renewed automatically with PayPal on June 14 and my supporter banner is gone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom