Supporting and Sponsoring Member Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Supporter status charged to Paypal this AM but now seeing ads and no red banner, listed as Contributor.

Supporter status charged to Paypal this AM but now seeing ads and no red banner, listed as Contributor.
You are missing a banner. Just let @The Chairman know. He has to change it back manually.

It looks like you already got your banner back :)

Thanks again for your awesome support! I am still a bit overwhelmed taking care of my sister and am not on here as much as I would like. Fortunately, my mods are filling in the gaps for me. My heartfelt thanks to them as well.

Good morning (afternoon, evening, etc.). I signed up as a supporter and would like to "go red" and get rid of the ads. Let me know if there is anything I need to do. I dropped a message to the Chairman, but seeing his post from last week, he has been occupied by family matters.

Thank you.

I also became a supporter and would like to go red.

I guess my auto-renewal of Supporter turned into manual renewal, which I did, but there is no red yet and I'm still seeing ads...
Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom