Supporting and Sponsoring Member Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ana

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Just an FYSA
I don't know the reason why people become supporters, but one can get the same benefits from being a supporter without having the red banner.
I'm referring to helping the board, privacy options, ad blocking, additional space in the gallery if you are into photos, and even unlimited PM's if you are into talking to many people.

FezUSA

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just saw a recent email about my autopay transaction to scubaboard.com being successful. Can you check/verify and update my banner? Thx

Searcaigh

Seahorse Wrangler
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
@The Chairman

Can you please follow up on these recent posts.

JustinLoos1985

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

I was charged twice for my yearly scubaboard supporter membership. Does anyone know who I talk to about this?

I submitted a request under the “contact us” section on the homepage but haven’t received a response. It appears no one monitors that.

Pedro Burrito

Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hello,

I was charged twice for my yearly scubaboard supporter membership. Does anyone know who I talk to about this?

I submitted a request under the “contact us” section on the homepage but haven’t received a response. It appears no one monitors that.
I saw your email. I don't have access to the paypal information so I'm waiting for Pete to respond to that.

Tripp

Aquanaut Naturalist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Thank you to the ScubaBoard genie that kindly updated our accounts! and Happy Thanksgiving!

Top Bottom