Sunday the 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reef

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
In the midst of the chaos called moving the wife and I need to get wet.

Next weekend we will be down, and Sunday is reserved for fun. That means getting wet we hope.

Can anyone give me (us) a decent location to try in the area. I was leaning towards Spanish rocks. However I've heard viz there is up and down. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks...:coffee:

The viz can be hit or miss but windguru says that the wind will be out of the east for the next week so the viz should be good. Without booking a charter for Sunday that is about your only option. That and Venice for sharks teeth but the viz will probably be better at Spanish Rocks. There is a lot more to see there as well.

The viz can be hit or miss but windguru says that the wind will be out of the east for the next week so the viz should be good. Without booking a charter for Sunday that is about your only option. That and Venice for sharks teeth but the viz will probably be better at Spanish Rocks. There is a lot more to see there as well.

Thank you. 3 weeks from today I'll be heading that way for good.:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom