Sunday May 4th, Oil Rig Dive!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oil rig dives are among my favorites. This is going to be an awesome trip. I unfortunately won't be able to attend due to a friend's shotgun wedding I found out about last week.:11:

I would definitely be up for future oil rig boat trips.

Hmm. Maybe. Gotta check with the wife. And need a buddy.

If you go on the boat im sure there will be no shortage of buddys. some one will pair up with you

Francis, I can pick you up on my way......

If there is still a spot open, count me in. Compudude, if you go and still need a buddy, I will also need one.Let me know. Thanks, Jamie

I left a message with them, so hopefully I get a call back and I get spot.

Rick, I've been good! School's been pretty nice, but admittedly I have not been able to dive as I would have liked. Changing that starting now though - I really wanna make more videos.

Rich, thank you VERY much. I'm very much looking forward to this now, as I have always wanted to do an oil rig dive.

I left a message with them, so hopefully I get a call back and I get spot.

Hmm. Maybe. Gotta check with the wife. And need a buddy.

If there is still a spot open, count me in. Compudude, if you go and still need a buddy, I will also need one.Let me know. Thanks, Jamie

I chartered the boat, so all you have to do is RSVP on the Beach Crab Calender, and your spot is reserved.

I look forward to seeing everyone.

Rick

Update!

15 divers going. There are only 5 spots left, but they are going quick.

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom