Sunday May 4th, Oil Rig Dive!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Because she is there to represent her dad and the Great Picific Northwest, and take pics 4 me

Rick, Count me in. I've wanted to do a rig dive for quite awhile.

Oh jeez. This is so tempting! :eyebrow:

How many spots are left? I have to see if I can even get myself down there (still no car) :(

Anyone coming from Santa Barbara area or farther north? let me know :D

AHHH Rick I think you talked me into this one... Sounds like a good time so what the hell.

Red Infinity I am sure there will be someone passing through SB on the way down keep trying, and from what I understand the boat is filling up fast!!!!

Oh jeez. This is so tempting! :eyebrow:

How many spots are left? I have to see if I can even get myself down there (still no car) :(

Anyone coming from Santa Barbara area or farther north? let me know :D

Come on Francis, you have to go:D The boat is filling quick. There is a spot waiting for you.
How have you been, buddy?

Just a reminder. Make sure you RSVP in the calender if you plan to go. I need an accurate head count.

I talked to Capt'n Andy yesterday. I am going to reserve the boat thru the summer, for a monthly rig dive. We can alternate between Grace and Gina. We will, of course, have to squeeze in a once a month boat dive to the Islands, as well:wink:

Beach/Boat Crabs????????????

Rick

Rick, Count me in. I've wanted to do a rig dive for quite awhile.

AHHH Rick I think you talked me into this one... Sounds like a good time so what the hell.

This trip :rofl3:wouldn't be the same :rofl3:without you guys!:rofl3:

JK.... This is going to be an awesome trip!

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom