Sunday May 4th, Oil Rig Dive!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Join the Beach Crabs on our Monthly Boat Trip! This trip is in the planning stages, and promises to be the best and wildest trip yet!

Boat: Sunfish
Departs: 7:00am
Destination: Grace Oil Rig
Directions: Back at the permenant Dock
Cost: $110 (includes food & air)

As soon as the details are worked out, I will update this thread.

Please RSVP in the BC's Calender. This is very important if dive conditions, or details changes.

Update: We are planning 3 dives on the rig. As a back-up plan, If conditions are bad, we will head to the Islands.

Thank you,
Rick

I've always wanted to dive the oil rigs but never have. As long as I don't have any family obligations I'll be in.

Duh, as soon as I saw my post I remembered I'll be in Cozumel on May 4. See how I excited I was to dive the rigs, I completely forgot about Cozumel. Oh well next trip.

I wish.... I need a Job. Or does any one want to pay for me :D

Ok...... Price Please :) i know you said details to come. I more then likely in on this one. I claim nick as my dive partner. Ive always wanted to dive the rigs. :D Thanks and Luv ya Daddy :)

For sure!

Every one make sure you RSVP in the calander so Rick can get a count.:D

Robert we have all be through this before we know how its done. :D Last time the calander did not do justice :)

Leave him alone hes my daddy :D :blinking: There is only one broke daughter :eyebrow: and son that he can aford to spoil.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom