Sunday 12-5-2004 where to dive??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CustomTech

Reaction score
I'm making a trip to Seattle this weekend. I would like to take my son diving up there on Sunday mid morning. Every time I take him around here on the Oregon coast the Vis. is 1-2 foot. So i figured that if i could figure out a place to take him. it might brighten his spirits. I grew up in seattle but i haven't dove there Except Hoods canal in over 20 years. He has his Advance rating and has logged about 30 dives. I'm in the process of my DM Canidate program. If any of you have some ideas please let me know. we are staying in Sumner so I was thinking either Federal way or Tacoma. I want something that is just a fun dive. Thanks Allen

Redondo in Federal Way is a great, fun dive. It's pretty protected and vis has been pretty decent there lately. You can go off the north side (where the sandy beach is, swim out to the tire buoy, drop down, and take a southwesterly heading to find all kinds of cool stuff in 35-45 fsw. Makes for a nice, relaxing ... and long ... dive.

PM me with your e-mail addy and I'll send you a site map if you're interested.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom