Summertime Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now this time I can't blame the spell check, I must not have looked at it though.

By the Way Ron , do you feel compelled to Heighten my mistakes... It must make you feel better, No worries I will start pointing yours out for you as well!

You are very ANNOYING!!

Sorry bud, it seemed funny at the time

Jim look back at the post, to me it looked like you were giving instructions. :wink:

Anyway, your right. I pick on you too much. I guess I'm not clever enough to be funny without your help.

Jim look back at the post, to me it looked like you were giving instructions. :wink:

Anyway, your right. I pick on you too much. I guess I'm not clever enough to be funny without your help.

No... Your just fine Bud!

And LOL, I was giving Instuctions..... see there you go thats my way around my mistake... Thats my story and I am sticking to it..

Even if it is BS...:D

Where is the rerail/un-hijack tag...

So 16 people have voted on the date. Since 3 of you are pairs that seems like 19/20 people.

So right now I have 11 votes for Aug 1, 10 for Aug 8, and 9 votes for Jun 13, Jul 25, Jul 26, and Aug 9. This is after taking into account those that communicated their date preference outside of the pool.

The Monterey Express is booked all-day Jun 13 but the other dates are opened.

I would like to go for August 8 as looking through the thread I see at least one person who can't make the August 1/2 dates but can make the others. In addition a quasi count from the posts in the thread shows an that all but one can make the July 25/26 and August 8/9 dates.

As far as pricing is concerned I'd like to price it at $80 to start with. This would be about 17.5 divers. That way if we don't fill the boat completely I don't have to come around with a hat on the day of. If we get 18+ divers I'll give ya the difference back or we can apply it to the cost of the after dive food.

As far as making the payment I'll set it up so that you can either send me a check or paypal. Since the goal is for this to be a "at cost" thing I'll ask that you pay the paypal fees. For $80 that'd be $2.70. If any of you have google checkout I can also set that up as the fee would be $1.84 (until May 5th at which time it'll be the same as PayPal).

Since we have a full boat we'll have to do this on a first come, first serve basis. So if you end up mailing me a check make sure to PM me at the same time. I'll post that all again later (probably in a new thread). In addition this will be a no refunds thing (exception: If ME cancels and refunds me then I'll refund you all). So if you sign up and can't go you'll either need to find a replacement or eat it. But let me know in case I do have a wait list (not that I think we'll have that).

Questions/comments before we actually do this?

Where is the rerail/un-hijack tag...

So 16 people have voted on the date. Since 3 of you are pairs that seems like 19/20 people.

So right now I have 11 votes for Aug 1, 10 for Aug 8, and 9 votes for Jun 13, Jul 25, Jul 26, and Aug 9. This is after taking into account those that communicated their date preference outside of the pool.

The Monterey Express is booked all-day Jun 13 but the other dates are opened.

I would like to go for August 8 as looking through the thread I see at least one person who can't make the August 1/2 dates but can make the others. In addition a quasi count from the posts in the thread shows an that all but one can make the July 25/26 and August 8/9 dates.

As far as pricing is concerned I'd like to price it at $80 to start with. This would be about 17.5 divers. That way if we don't fill the boat completely I don't have to come around with a hat on the day of. If we get 18+ divers I'll give ya the difference back or we can apply it to the cost of the after dive food.

As far as making the payment I'll set it up so that you can either send me a check or paypal. Since the goal is for this to be a "at cost" thing I'll ask that you pay the paypal fees. For $80 that'd be $2.70. If any of you have google checkout I can also set that up as the fee would be $1.84 (until May 5th at which time it'll be the same as PayPal).

Since we have a full boat we'll have to do this on a first come, first serve basis. So if you end up mailing me a check make sure to PM me at the same time. I'll post that all again later (probably in a new thread). In addition this will be a no refunds thing (exception: If ME cancels and refunds me then I'll refund you all). So if you sign up and can't go you'll either need to find a replacement or eat it. But let me know in case I do have a wait list (not that I think we'll have that).

Questions/comments before we actually do this?

Mike.

Ron can't make the first date in august and I as well may not be able to, I have Not voted but I would like to voice my vote for the second choice in August.

I also think we would be looking at MUCH better chances of great vis conditions in the latter month, June can be very ugly due too red tide as well as If I am correct it can carry into July.

Mike this is just me spilling my thoughts to you all...

So everyone tell me what you think or tell me to shut-up:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom