Summertime Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll probably be +1, w/ my girlfriend - Corrine.

Hey Mikey...

Don't miss this post....

He + Girlfriend= 2

Need to add girlfriend to the list buddy!!

Mike, I would also be very interested in the E-Mail response you got from the Monterey Express, as I know Capt Tim, And would be shocked at a bad response from them?????:shocked2:

Hey Mikey...

Don't miss this post....

He + Girlfriend= 2

Need to add girlfriend to the list buddy!!
I saw. I don't repost the list after every post. I just go through and find the new people to add :D

Mike, I would also be very interested in the E-Mail response you got from the Monterey Express, as I know Capt Tim, And would be shocked at a bad response from them?????:shocked2:
Bad is the wrong word. Confusing would be the better word. But a few email exchanges later and we got it sorted out.

July dates should work as well! Kenn +1 on the non-June list please :)

Will do

The current list:
  1. mikemill
  2. Hepcat62
  3. Anti-Hero
  4. micboucher
  5. Brewski
  6. sarita75
  7. masterof0
  8. ryssyr
  9. mark
  10. bbianchi
  11. kwest
  12. norbs007
  13. PKHamrick
  14. margmrick
  15. dannobee
  16. DocWong
  17. Jim Ernst
  18. Corrine
  19. Gombessa (Non-June)
  20. Gombessa's +1 (Secret Mystery guest)

If you aren't on the list then PLEASE respond saying you are interested.
Another plug for http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/norcal/280693-summertime-m-g-date-planning-poll.html

Since we are up to 19 people it is pretty clear we'll go with the Monterey Express. Looking at their reservation schedule it turns out that they are completely booked for June 13 and the morning charter is booked on June 27.

Right now June 13 is leading. I would ask that anyone who only voted for June 13 please let me know if they are available for other dates.

Last edited:
I voted for all dates, except June 27th.

Since we are up to 19 people...

It looks like we are up to 20 if you include Kenn's (Gombessa) buddy.

Anyone here with this NoCal group know fellow California diver Eric Blaufarb? My brother and I went to school with him and his family in the late 1970s in Taiwan and I'm trying to reach him.
You can respond here or pm me.
Thanks...

Gene Page
Florida cave and wreck diver

PS I'll be in Lake Havasu City, Arizona during May and June and plan on diving the B-29 bomber there. Anyone have any other suggestions for dive sites in that area?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom