SUDS Flea Market, Dives and Party!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There sure were! I got beat out last minute on all but one of the silent auctions, but I won one silent auction item...a 2-tank trip for 2 including tanks and weights on Sea Experience, which is my favorite local dive op, for just $55!

Thanks for outbidding me!

You have been outbid. Please reply “Yes” if you want to raise your bid to $60

Heck, that 2-tank/2-person dive certificate is worth $150...if you went to $60 I still would have outbid you. :rofl3:

You sure are, Sandy! My ex- is coming down here to golf with his pals on March 29; I'll send your winnings up with him then. You sure got some great bargains, you lucky girl!

Yeah, I'm really stroked that I won so many fantastic items and trips! Now I have to figure out when I can take the trips...LOL

For some reason, I thought your ex was going down your way next week. Spring break is next week, and I'm planning on doing mucho diving. It'd be nice to wear a dry wetsuit each day instead of getting into a wet one, plus I'm excited about trying them on. Let me know where I should go to pick up the items myself. I'll come down after school on Thursday to get them. That way I'll have the weekend and the following week to try out all the gear and get familiar with them leisurely.

OK, just go to Divers Discount to pick up your stuff...I didn't pick it up from him yet; it was not ready last night. Please call or e-mail Sam and let him know you'll be getting it from him yourself. :wink:

Will there be an announcement as to who won which auction items? And what happened to the restaurant gift certificates that were supposed to be raffled off as door prizes at Saturday night's dinner?

I don't know, Joyce, call Divers Discount. All winners have been contacted as far as I know.

Hey Sandy, check your FB messages. :wink:

Will there be an announcement as to who won which auction items? And what happened to the restaurant gift certificates that were supposed to be raffled off as door prizes at Saturday night's dinner?

I just received an email for something that I won, which is odd since I was actually out bid on it.

Sometimes people who win refuse to pay; then it goes to the next person in line. I found out this afternoon that I "won" a SWEET long sleeve rash guard because they couldn't read the name and phone number of the high bidder. I go to pick it up Friday. What did you get?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom