SUDS Flea Market, Dives and Party!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999

SUDS FLEA MARKET

Soldiers Undertaking Disabled Scuba

March 13 & 14, 2010
10AM - 4PM

WHAT - Flea Market & Silent Auction.
WHY - Raise funds for the rehabilitation of wounded vets returning from Iraq & Afghanistan
WHERE - Divers Discount Florida, 2071 South Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Visit SUDS www.sudsdiving.org

Come to the SUDS Flea Market in Fort Lauderdale March 13 & 14, 2010 and spend some money for new or slightly used dive gear. Donate your old gear now and get a tax deduction.

Come to the party with the soldiers and share a drink and a meal. Just $30 per person includes a full buffet and a tax deduction.

Sign up for any of the trips to go diving with SUDS during the 2 day event and get another tax deduction. It all goes to SUDS!

Thanks to the hard work of our web sponsor Webtron, the online purchase of tickets for the SUDS (Soldiers Undertaking Disabled Scuba) Flea Market Party, Saturday night March 13, 2010 is now live on the website. Just click on the little guy with the tux and fins to go to the party page. There you can order your tickets for the buffet and save your spot right now.

Online bidding this year for the auctions will begin right after the holidays. Already a sprinkling of the auctions are up with many more to come. This year, winning bidders can now pay online and have their items shipped directly to them.

Remember, it’s all for SUDS and helps rehabilitate a wounded warrior by freeing him from the pain of gravity and the motivating him to succeed in the challenges life brings. So be a sport, be a SUDS sponsor. It’s tax deductible. Contact us today to help.

NOW PAY ONLINE at SUDSFleaMarket.com

ANNOUNCING....

Lionfish Lager gear! Check it out, t-shirts, beer steins, tote bags, even baby and dog clothes!

Here is the label:

4808372.jpg

100% of markups will be donated to SUDS, Soldiers Undertaking Disabled SCUBA. The checks from Cafe Press will be presented to SUDS by the South Florida members of the Knights of Heidi at the SUDS Flea Market in March, 2010.

Would you please copy and paste this line into your signature? Just copy this then open your User CP, click on "Edit Signature", paste it and save. Here it is:

Get your Lionfish Lager gear HERE! ALL proceeds benefit SUDS, Soldiers Undertaking Disabled SCUBA

We've had a lot of fun with Heidi and the lionfish, let's raise a lot of money for our wounded warriors.
10.gif

I'm just sayin'.
05.gif

Well...the organizer of this auction thought he did enough publicity work but judging by today's traffic, apparently not. Remember, SUNDAY MARCH 14 you have an incredible opportunity to pick up some incredible deals on gear at incredibly low prices...and it all benefits Soldiers Undertaking Disabled SCUBA. It's only 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. so reschedule your Sunday and check it out!

I need to clone myself... I need to hit this and the Marine flea market and Art in the Pines all between 12:30 PM and 4PM and I'm about to have one hour of sleep taken from me! :shakehead:

Come on out everyone! You can't BELIEVE the bargains...a ton of gently used gear including regs, gauges, BCs, wetsuits, a heap o' fins, then there are the raffles and the silent auctions. Last year I picked up a sweet week on the Nekton Pilot for about 1/3 of the retail at the silent auction and 100% of proceeds goes right to SUDS!

I bid on a few things in the silent auction, but didn't win any. There were some pretty good deals.

There sure were! I got beat out last minute on all but one of the silent auctions, but I won one silent auction item...a 2-tank trip for 2 including tanks and weights on Sea Experience, which is my favorite local dive op, for just $55!

And I picked up a used, but looked like it had never been used, Henderson 3mm Titanium Hyperstretch farmer Jane and top that fit like a glove for...$25.

There were too many AWESOME deals to list and the flea market is over, but all I can say is that if you needed any gear and didn't get over there, boy did you miss out!

The soldiers are just so sweet and so much fun, this is an awesome charity!

You sure are, Sandy! My ex- is coming down here to golf with his pals on March 29; I'll send your winnings up with him then. You sure got some great bargains, you lucky girl!

Hello,

You gave very good information. South Florida Divers and the training staff and soldiers of S.U.D.S. (Soldiers
Undertaking Disabled Scuba) as they celebrate at the Downtowner Saloon on the river from 8-11pm.
Purchase your dive trip now for any of the 4 days aboard the Sea Experience 2 with our wounded
warriors as they experience the wrecks and reefs of South Florida. Trips leave at 9am March 12-15.
Please call for reservations now. Ten spots are also available for Saturday & Sunday aboard the Blue
Runner. Book your group to anchor up with the troops and staff now. Space is limited and on a first come
basis. Hotel reservations are available now at Bahia Mar Yachting Center where the soldiers will be
based. (Remember this is Spring Break in Fort Lauderdale) Please join us for this special time.

thanks!!
Thank you! Please note that this event has already occurred for this year. SEA you in 2011!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom