sudden uncontrolled ascent!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just add a second one for redundancy.

You guys are slackers.

I replaced all my hoses with alternating shutoff valves and quick disconnect swivels. :D

Terry

Glad somebody's reading the TOS:

Have a Scuba question that's beyond a 'basic' one but not really 'technical?' Get it answered here.

Head exploded.

Don't you know that dive masters are life savers? Hey, let's do stupid stuff, the $30 dive master will save us!!!

Well DMs are life savers. But even they can't prevent stupid.

I just called off my first dive Wednesday. It was bit embarrassing because our group of 3 women and 3 men became group of 3 women and 2 men actually going in the water as I sit the dive out. I was just not experienced enough to do the shore entry with surf despite having 58 dives behind (more then OP). However I do not regret my call at all. I will try again when given the opportunity.

What saves you is what you carry on your shoulders all the time (and I don't mean diving equipment).

I still don't get it why this thread is in the Advanced forum. This is more of a "new diver" issue.

Does a thread on a sudden, uncontrolled ascent really belong in the advanced diving forum?

Moderators?????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom