• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Subsurface 4.9.4 has been released

Discussion in 'Dive Software' started by dirkhh, May 2, 2020.

1. stepfen

stepfen ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Oups - I was not aware of this. I only knew the mailing list from googlegroups which is kind of hectic. From now on I will use github.
    Thanks

2. clownfishsydney

clownfishsydney Loggerhead Turtle

# of Dives: 2,500 - 4,999
    Very disappointed that things like air temperature, water temperature and visibility are no longer on the main page but on Information tab. There is plenty of room for them back on the main page.

3. dirkhh

dirkhh Barracuda

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    This bug was fixed in our sources and will be fixed in the next version. If you are interested (and like to live on the edge), you can try one of our test builds - anything named 4.9.4-65 or higher will include that fix.

stepfen likes this.
  4. divinh

divinh ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    One of the things I was hoping to be able to do is download my dives while traveling. My two devices are a Dell Venue 8 7000 tablet running Lollipop 5.1 and a BlackBerry KEYone running Oreo 8.1. I had issues in the past with Subsurface-mobile. I just tested Subsurface-mobile 3.0.5(4.9.3.1486) with my devices and dive computers, a Cressi Giotto and a Sherwood Amphos Air, and everything works great! Besides being able to download via USB-OTG (dive computers aren't Bluetooth), I'm able to utilize the entire resolution of the Dell tablet, 2560 x 1600, 8.4" screen, to display the dive list and dive profiles all at once.

Thank you!