Info Subsurface 5.0.9 has been released

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The files are loaded / parsed without a problem for me (admittedly, they are incorrectly identified as coming from a Garmin Descent Mk2 - but that's cosmetics).
My guess is that you are stumbling over the somewhat odd way to pick the location for the files.
In our release version the files still need to sit in a specific directory tree ( <some-path>/Garmin/Activity ) and then in the dialog you pick ( <some-path> ) as the download location. The latest development version simply allows you to have the .fit files in any path you chose and select that path directly.
In no case are you able to directly select .fit files - those are always grayed our as you are picking a directory to download from, not an individual file.
Thanks for confirming the file parsed correctly and pointing out where I went wrong. I selected a folder a level too deep and it couldn't find the .FIT files, however moving up a level to /Volumes/GARMIN on the device, it found the files and let me select / download them.

Confirming the G1 works with SubSurface, selecting the Mk1 as the computer and the default location of /Volumes/GARMIN.

Again, thanks to your 'team' (you) for helping me out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom