Subscribed Thread Issue?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Is anyone else noticing that subscribed threads that don't have new posts have been showing up under "New Subscribed Threads" :confused:

Like, I have a couple of threads listed there that I was last poster in - correct me if I am wrong - but I don't think a thread can ever be "new" to me - if I was the last poster :confused:

Maybe this is related to the whole "Posts must be 10 seconds - please wait 29" - forum is looking into the future or something.. :lotsalove:

Well I understand that,

I figured it was not my computer - as I am on several other vbulletin boards (not dive related) with the same subscription setup and as soon as I view those threads or post in them - they disappear..

I guess I can clear my cookies and try again though to see if it works..

Cleared my cookies. Same behavior - I have a whole list of "new" threads - but a lot of them are old - and a lot of them I was last poster in..

Here's an example:

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 30
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom