Submarine hits underwater mountain?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrQuest:
and this is going to be free to all of mankind, would you find fault in that?

he's a communist.... i knew it

:eyebrow:

iF i REALLY HAVE A unique idea, are you so sure that you picked this target so well, You want to disprove, but I can't figure out why?

Not a Fascist, Not a communist,

I happen to be anti plutocracy, and a few others thank you very much.

from that site:

"Did Six Million Really Die?"

actually, it was more like 11 million

I'm sorry , but I was on an unusual high, perhaps a stomach flu plus to many things i TRIED to get rid of it, perhaps might have made me repulsive to some, and to tell the I feel better now.
I'm sorry I crossed the format perimeter, but in my state of mind, I couldn't do any better.
But in a good mindset again, my theories on my alternative energy project are still valid, and should be looked into much deeper.
Again I'm sorry for my earlier rant, please excuse my discourse in past postings.

Although I put on the site what I found at the time, that was free ebooks and such, I think that it is strange that in all I posted, you want to argue on that point.
I can't say one way or the other the facts within their ebooks, but My view is to put out thoughts, you then can make of it would one can.

Dude:

You have completely hijacked a thread involving a reasonable discussion of a submarine incident with what would appear to be incoherent chemical/alcoholic-inspired nonsense.

If you have something to contribute on your original topic, by all means contribute.

If not, knock off the rambling BS in this thread.

If you want to start another thread on a different topic, thats fine too.

But don't come into a thread and start doing the Vulcan mind meld to tune everyone else into the weirdness you're experiencing.

Or we'll let Andy and his ray gun open a can of whup-asss on you... :wink:

Cordially,

Doc

Are you saying that my apology wasn't up to speck?
actually I posted in tsunami, but that post all of a sudden started a new thread, I found that one later, I wasn't warned, and that's why I was pee oded at the first.
Be well!
By the way, Dude: Quote;

You have completely hijacked a thread involving a reasonable discussion of a submarine incident .

was started by me.
And thats all she wrote!

Be well just the same!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom