Submarine hits underwater mountain?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That incident , (the crashing of a very astute sub), does need to be looked into, by the way.

i object!

the object of my objection is to prevent objection to the object of my objection

or, rather, the objective of my objection is to objectify the object of my objectification

Nomenclature...

Edit: by the way what is this post trying to convey?

I think I'm getting that damn flu back?

DU in the air?
or possibly weird **** in chemtrails, excuse me, I mean contrails.

Be well and appropriate great vision Andy.
I think we should figure out what a think tank means.

If I can, I want to be in the back of the room, with the ability to ad my influence...

or atleast my thoughts and theory.

This thread has gone far enough! To talk about what happened to that submarine and the crew is one thing, but to change it into some weird convoluted off base thread is another!

I have worked next to the men of that ship the same day, right before they set sail on that fateful voyage and have seen damage it has done to ship and the crew. It's a miracle that they are still with with us today!

There has been a full investigation about the incident and reports have been filed however, that information is not available to the general public.

To see this thread go off the way is has is just wrong and disrespectful to crew. It’s one thing to discuss what happened like a diving incident but to change it into what is has is just wrong.

it's a pretty crappy thread

i'm surprised it's managed to piss someone off

crew is alive, all is well ... no need to show respect for the dead, etc...

sorry, but if the thread bugs you, don't read it. with all due respect.

Back
Top Bottom