Submarine hits underwater mountain?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whale Whisperer:
This thread has gone far enough! To talk about what happened to that submarine and the crew is one thing, but to change it into some weird convoluted off base thread is another!
To see this thread go off the way is has is just wrong and disrespectful to crew. It’s one thing to discuss what happened like a diving incident but to change it into what is has is just wrong.
OK, then we can pick a more related tangent. Tell us more about the "secure mode" of a fathometer. Is it a low power, very narrow beam? Spread spectrum (modulated with a psuedorandom binary sequence to make it sound like white noise) ?

I guy from Akron, Ohio did die!, and I do have respect to all servicemen, it's just that I would surmise that they may be under the control of those who , might only say that were taking care of you>

DrQuest:
I guy from Akron, Ohio did die!,

you're right, sorry. one sailor did die

There has been a death on that ship. It was a young Seaman whom suffered fatal head trauma and was pronounced dead soon after the accident. That accident was an unfortunate loss to one family and to the crew.

You're right, I don't have to read this thread but with all do respect I have a right to voice my opinion on how this thread has gone.

Its getting late here, but damn it, I want to figure it out, we do need to examine, contrarry to another poster, what has happened to our right for inquisitivness?

Can I hire a Navy Seal to protect me against undo premature values against my perception?
hopefully this post won't be changed to another posting location.

Whale Whisperer:
You're right, I don't have to read this thread but with all do respect I have a right to voice my opinion on how this thread has gone.

certainly

my message was: this is a crappy thread, don't let it upset you. if it does, you can just ignore it.

Charlie99:
OK, then we can pick a more related tangent. Tell us more about the "secure mode" of a fathometer. Is it a low power, very narrow beam? Spread spectrum (modulated with a psuedorandom binary sequence to make it sound like white noise) ?

Let's just say that it has a extremely low probablity of intercept :wink:

Intercept, is that a new form of possibly being in denial?
I was branded at first, rightfully so, a person that post without checking out post that had come before, I just wanted to get my thoughts out there, it might have only been about useing an anti fog ingrediant to a mask, oh what the hell I wish you great and inquisitive motives also, so be it.

Hopefuly this hasn't become a diatribe, if it has, pardon me, and thankyou from not barring me from something I really do appreciate, and that in partial consideration is ScubaBoard!

Wheres the best place to dive?
I know I'm going off in another direction, but with that said, you can always be welcome to bring up the past (why in the World), ponderings.
Whatever they, might think otherwise.

Please don't bar me, I do enjoy the crushing of the thoughts.
and decyphering others.

Anyone own a catamaran with hydrofoils?
interrested in its performance!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom