Submarine hits underwater mountain?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But my main Project was an alternative Energy System, exclusive source...

meaning that I believe a great amount of energy can be easily taken, from deep water!

the worlds are still too explore !

way to quadruple post!

edit: there is something called an edit button :p

Is no one interested in a clean , well self contained vision of what the world will see.
if we see opppertunity to grasp upon new ideas
Life should be better controlled !
AND i'M STILL TRYING TO DO BETTER...

EVIDENTLY NOTORIOUS NOW?

Charlie99:
Running a fathometer or other sonar device is like broadcasting HERE I AM!!! HERE I AM!!!!!

Subs try to stay silent, and therefore are running blind.

Running a Fathometer in "Secure mode" is virtually undetectable by anyone in the vicinity of the vessel. You'd have to be directly under the transducer to hear anything at all. But going "Active" on sonar will be detected for miles which is what submarines avoid, to maintain their stealthyness.

Unfortunatly I worked on that same submarine before they set sail. When I returned home my friend told me to check out the news and was totally shocked! Submarines cannot visually see what's in front of them, but they do run their fathometer at predetermined intervals to help determine where they are on the chart.

The problem here In my humble opinion is the "Human Factor". How accurate was the chart (there's alot of ocean out there to cover)? How well was the ship's voyage planned out? Was the ship's path going over any shallowing water? Did anyone raise the flag about anything unusual on the chart?
How vigilant were the watchstanders? You can have all the latest technology within your disposal, but that equipment was developed by Humans, and humans are operating that equipment. Stuff happens, and it happens in this case more than you may think...

I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your view./..

should we choose to charge life head on, and still know what we were looking for?
eDIT: i HAVE RESPECT FOR INTELLECTUAL MINDS.
bY THE WAY i WISH A GOOD DIVE TOALL OF YOU, SORRY Didn't realize ii HAD cAPS ON/..

Back
Top Bottom