Sub frame mask leaking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ocean Master

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am on my 3rd sub frame mask for my daughter in 3 days! The mask leaks in multiple spots where the frame meets the lens. We are in the Cayman Islands diving.....no response from Atomic about this issue.
I am returning it tonight for a refund! I have other Atomic equipment but this particular mask, medium size has been absolute junk!!
I think Atomic had some manufacturing issues and these masks could be old stock.....not sure.

Hi Ocean Master. I would love to help with the issue you are having with your SubFrame mask. I am not the one that usually checks our sales inbox but was curious to know who you attempted to contact so that I could follow up with them. Please email me at ryan.kenney@huishoutdoors.com or call at 714-656-2911. I did contact our warehouse before responding and had them pull a random sampling of our medium-fit SubFrames to leak test and quality control. They did not find any issues and all have current dates stamps inside the mask. I look forward to hearing from you, Ocean Master.

Kind Regards,
Ryan Kenney

I will send you an email. I just returned the mask and received a refund.
Would you like to see video of each mask and the problem I described? I have multiple videos.
Thank you for your quick response!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom