stiletto for those this side of the atlantic (UK)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would certainly recommend ordering from Capt.Gene and Zeagle Express and taking his advice. I am not a Zeagle dealer, do own an Express Tech and have dealt with him. No hesitation to do so again if necessary.

Thanks Jim! I do give my best effort.

You're making a good choice in BCD. I'm 5'11" at 190lbs and have a size large - it fits well over 7mm and my 2.5mm.

Consider also picking up the yellow inner weight pockets, the BCD features an integrated weight release system, however, for some reason they zip pockets don't come with the BCD. I've used mine without the pockets and it worked okay, but I got the pockets and feel a little more confident that the weights are not going to slip through the rip chord system.

I have the Stiletto and I agree that you will feel more confident with the yellow mesh zip pockets for your weights. Happy Diving! -Kirstin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom