http://www.diveheart.org/

Stick It To Cancer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And once again a big thank you to all who donated.

We lost our opening game. My girls weren't quite ready for the level they had to step up to. If we had that one over, I think we would win it. (Stupid coach!) So game 2 we played a pretty good team and really cranked it up a notch. We tied them 0-0 after 3 periods and a sudden death overtime. The tiebreaker is whichever team donated more to the cause so we were declared the winner!!
Later that night we played a very good team for the consolation championship and lost 2-1.Nonstop high speed action up and down the rink through the whole game! It was one of the funnest games I've ever coached. After the game, I went in the locker room and you would have thought we had won the whole tournament. They were all talking about how much fun the game was. Then one of my players, who normally is very shy and timid yells out, "That was a win in my book!" That was my best day coaching ever. I can't wait for our next game.

And also, I'm betting they raised much more than last years 67,000, judging by the number of teams and the crowds. I'll post a total if I find out how they did.

And thank you all again!!

Awww, Hockey, ya sound like a proud coach and the girls sound like champions already in my book!!!

Good luck and keep us posted!!!

We sponcer the Relay for Life around hear. My midle son had canser and now is a 5 year serviver and My grand maw just had sergery for brest cancer and is doing better after just 5 days tuff old bird lol. I know when my son went through it that was the worst time of our life but all is good now thank God.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom