Suggestion Stats on SB published on the Home page are 9 years out of date

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
mderrick

mderrick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
9 years is a long time relative to the speed of the internet, and the 2014 does not make a positive impression. Updating the Scubaboard Statistics section to recent data, or removing it entirely if updating the data presents a challenge, would be an improvement.

I’m on my phone, so maybe that’s the problem, but I can’t find any indicator of the age of the stats except for the newest member. I’m genuinely curious as to what I’m missing. I’ll also admit that I’m not the most tech savvy.

Erik

I’m on my phone, so maybe that’s the problem, but I can’t find any indicator of the age of the stats except for the newest member. I’m genuinely curious as to what I’m missing. I’ll also admit that I’m not the most tech savvy.

Erik

Keep scrolling, it’s towards the very bottom

9 years is a long time relative to the speed of the internet, and the 2014 does not make a positive impression.

You must be referring to this on the Home page:

1680101098010.png

@The Chairman has access to this data and the home page for editing. I'm not sure why this wasn't updated when the home page was updated with the rest of the board.

Keep scrolling, it’s towards the very bottom
I still didn’t see it, then I read Akimbo’s post and realized it was on the homepage. I have never looked over the homepage in the 6 years that I’ve been on SB. I just go straight to the Forums page. That is interesting, though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom