Starting Scuba in Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RinaW

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'm looking for information for a friend who is interested in scuba diving who will be living in Singapore.

Please forward some suggestions for great OW courses as well as beginner dive sites in Singapore.

Thank you kindly!

This is one of the best I have seen from Singapore

Professional Educator for IANTD, NAUI and UTD

I have seen their videos, and they look really tough but I can safely say that if you or your friend complete the course with them, you will be really well-trained. Hope that helps.

I'm looking for information for a friend who is interested in scuba diving who will be living in Singapore.

Please forward some suggestions for great OW courses as well as beginner dive sites in Singapore.

Thank you kindly!

I did a lot of diving from Singapore with Living Seas (Living Seas - GUE Training and Scuba <a href="http://www.livingseas.com.sg" title="Diving">diving</a> in Singapore). They are an extremely friendly group of divers, dive masters and instructors and I can't recommend them highly enough. They go almost every weekend to Malaysia (Pulau Tioman and Pulau Aur) to do the ocean diving (Singapore itself is not a good place to dive) and also organize regular trips to some of the surrounding hot spots in Asia (Bali, Bunaken, Malapascua, etc). Normally the divers will be a mixed group of people doing OW, AOW and some pretty advanced divers (think GUE tech/cave). It is a fun and safe crowd, and their customers return over and over.

Hi Rina, and cheers heaps to Zamburinha for the thumbs up, she's a wonderful patron of Living Seas whenever she's in Singapore. I'm an instructor from Living Seas, and although the local dive season is coming to an end, we're still running trips to the region, and you can check out our coming trips on our Facebook site, just search for "livingseas.sg". Feel free to drop us a mail if you have any questions, and we'll be glad to help. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom