St. Pete/Clearwater Dive Operator recommendation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't really think that I need to contact you personaly as several people have pointed out my own dislikes. this is just one comment.

I shoot more fish in one day them most people shoot in a year. In one 15 minute dive I would shoot more then most of boats do all day from Post I have seen. I can email or post some pictures if you want.

I think I am a little bit MORE quailfied to talk about shooting fish them MOST board members are.

I know that I am one of the newest members here but I would be one of the shortest lived members if I was to see to many post such as yours. I hate people that think they are better than others.

The only reason that I even replied was to try and stop this from turning nasty towards you. It was ovious to me where it was going to go. although I guess you did not get point as you replied with another book....

Why didn't you take it to pm's like you keep asking us to do? O wait! you would not be able to boast to the board if you took your own advise......

I have already said more than I should have as this kind of thing in not my nature... this will be my last reply or veiwing of this thread such a waste of time.

I was thinking about spell check and a whole lot less attitude. Ben never was that way and I'm guessing this was his boat?

Who is Ben?

Who is Ben?

Captain Ben Dauterman used to own/operate Tanks-A-Lot. He always reminded me of Willie Nelson. :D :palmtree: Bob

Searching my memory I remember having dove several times with InstructorMike (Mike Miller) back when he was either working as a DM for Ben or just a customer (I forget which). I don't remember any conversation I had with him while on the boat that even comes close to what he posted here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom