Spurs v Pistons final score?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks

Snr LayZboy Meteorologist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well i am surprised this hasnt received much attention here, but i have this feeling that if the pistons come to play again tonight they will win it 90-86, any other guesses?

I don't know to who cares? :icon_roll

Who cares??? The only good thing about the NBA is that it brings about 35 or so days of work for me during the winter. Other then maybe five players, I couldn't tell you what the other guys look like. The people I deal with who are affiliated with both teams are OK people.

Sorry, Mike, didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. My interest in the NBA disappeared long ago. I'll take March Madness over the NBA playoffs any day...

Oh well the better team won SA 81, Pistons 74. I only really got into it last year with a Pistons roommate. I have found it fun as its been a great display of defensive play, not great scores, but plenty of skills on show - sorry i put that ahead of a large scorecard anyday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom