Springs - April 23rd/24th...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

metaldector:
I'll be there with my buddie who is cavern cert. Bring your light, you can buddie with him, and I'll go with whoever else is there. No big deal. Let me know what time you'd like to meet. I'm doing a two tank dive. Just got my reg rebuilt too!

Cool Metal !!!
OK , I'll bring my new light too then ... See how that works !!! :wink:

Hey Scubafool ... Even though you can't make it at Blue at least you will be in da water !!! (go...go...go...)
(Hey , another Graduate of Bubba's !!!! )

Er , I guess the usual 9'ish??? But maybe lets see what Low-Water-Mark says.
I'll assume 9 am unless I hear different...

Jean

P.S. Yea , I know about the rebuild stuff...I am having BOTH my Z's rebuit...(egads)
Time for their yearly service ya know !!! :wink:

Okay Jean, Sunday at 9 AM. Still room for more divers. Anyone interested?

Sunday at 9am is good for me as well....

Pity I have to leave my lights back at home...

Well, at least I will be in the water... I would be bringing along my B/P and wing singles rig for my buddy to try it out for his first time... see how that will turn out...

see you guys at 9amm... Er.. how can I recognize you? and where in Blue Spring should I meet you guys and gal?..

The rangers know me well, and I look like me. Jean looks like her, and my dive buddie Robert looks like, well Robert. Seriously, just ask. "Hey you, Scubaboard?" My Gold Mountainer with I Love to Dive around the plate could help

low-water-mark:
Sunday at 9am is good for me as well....

Pity I have to leave my lights back at home...

Well, at least I will be in the water... I would be bringing along my B/P and wing singles rig for my buddy to try it out for his first time... see how that will turn out...

see you guys at 9amm... Er.. how can I recognize you? and where in Blue Spring should I meet you guys and gal?..

9 AM it is...
I will be da Blonde with the red Mitsu with the (wierd) looking license plates...!!!
Can't miss it ...
Yea , what Metaldetector said ... just yell "Scubaboard!!!" and we should all er , say ,
"Never heard of em !!!" :11:

No worry on the light...I think we will have enough brightness along.

Jean

jeandiver:
9 AM it is...
I will be da Blonde with the red Mitsu with the (wierd) looking license plates...!!!
Can't miss it ...
Yea , what Metaldetector said ... just yell "Scubaboard!!!" and we should all er , say ,
"Never heard of em !!!" :11:

No worry on the light...I think we will have enough brightness along.

Jean

Hmm.. I may try and make this (mis)adventure Sunday :D

Yo, Diver Doh, come on down! Let's make sure everyone knows this is a two tank dive day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom