Springs - April 23rd/24th...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeandiver

Contributor
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
OK...I have to keep on a playing with my new 85's and my regs went in for service on Monday and I need to test THEM out when I get them back.....
So if anyone is SPRINGing it this weekend , let me know !!!!
Ginny/Alexander/Manatee/Blue ???

Jean

P.S. And of course , reel work goes without saying !!! Trying to keep my reels in check...They heard about Andy's reels and I keep hearing whispering comments coming from my dive bag...I smell a mutany !!! :11:
Maybe Bubba can help !!! :wink:

Well, we're going springing... but up at Vortex.
Rick

Rick Murchison:
Well, we're going springing... but up at Vortex.
Rick

You know , I have NEVER done Vortex...(long drive for us East Coasters) :wink:
I'll think on it !!!

Jean

low-water-mark:
Hi... would probably head to Blue Springs on April 24... if you are interested...

I assume you are talking about Blue Springs-Orange City right ???
Yes , I might be talked into it !!!
Er , are you cavern certified??? (if you are , I can take my light !!!)
Let me know !!!

Jean

jeandiver:
I assume you are talking about Blue Springs-Orange City right ???
Yes , I might be talked into it !!!
Er , are you cavern certified??? (if you are , I can take my light !!!)
Let me know !!!

Jean

Sorry... not cavern certified... but i do have a new light i would like to try out.. depending on my buddy's comfortability, i may or may not head into the "day-light" caverns....

BTW, are you one the divers who have been diving with Waterdawg regularly?... Forget i asked if i make a mistake and mistook you for someone else....

by yes, definitely going to Blue Springs this Sun 04/24,,, and would love to meet up with you if you don't mind me too "inexpeienced"...

see you

low-water-mark:
Sorry... not cavern certified... but i do have a new light i would like to try out.. depending on my buddy's comfortability, i may or may not head into the "day-light" caverns....

BTW, are you one the divers who have been diving with Waterdawg regularly?... Forget i asked if i make a mistake and mistook you for someone else....

by yes, definitely going to Blue Springs this Sun 04/24,,, and would love to meet up with you if you don't mind me too "inexpeienced"...

see you

Er , I might have dove with WaterDawg before but not lately...I am one of the ones that has been diving with H2Andy and ScubaFool...
Well , if you are NOT cavern certified , that means we CANNOT use lights at Blue Springs...(State Park rule...Either the WHOLE team is cavern/cave or *NO* lights...)
No biggie !!!!

I guess I will consider myself *ON* for Blue Springs on Sunday then...Think of a time etc you want to meet there ... How many dives???
As Willie Mays said , "Lets Dive 2 " :wink:

Jean

jeandiver:
Well , if you are NOT cavern certified , that means we CANNOT use lights at Blue Springs...(State Park rule...Either the WHOLE team is cavern/cave or *NO* lights...)
No biggie !!!!

I guess I will consider myself *ON* for Blue Springs on Sunday then...Think of a time etc you want to meet there ... How many dives???
As Willie Mays said , "Lets Dive 2 " :wink:

Jean

Yeah... 2 dives is great... I will have to confirm with you on the time later... trying to coordinate the timing of a couple of people here...

So it looks like i will not be able to test out the new light of mine?

I'll be there with my buddie who is cavern cert. Bring your light, you can buddie with him, and I'll go with whoever else is there. No big deal. Let me know what time you'd like to meet. I'm doing a two tank dive. Just got my reg rebuilt too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom