Springfest offshore dives 4/30/2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LIVES4SHARKS

SHARK DIVA AI
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have reserved a boat once again for the Panama City Offshore Dive Trip with Panama City Dive Charters and Cpt. Pat.

Panama City Dive Charters - Scuba charters & classes

Saturday morning April 30th in Panama City. We would like to get underway no later than 8am for 2 offshore dives. Preferably, we would like to do the deeper dive sites which are at about 100'. I, along with some other divers will be diving NITROX. If weather is uncooperative offshore, we will stick to inshore dives.

For information on price and tank rentals, contact the dive shop link.

Please include your name if interested in joining us.

Carolyn:shark2:

LIVES4SHARKS
500 PSI

Tested out the Gulf waters at the Jetty on Sat Mar.19th. I used my 5 MM wetsuit and was quite comfortable for 45 minutes+ By April 30th there should be some exceptional diving. Warmer water, 1-2 seas and good vis ......Captains orders!! Pat Green's dive center is ready to book us SB'ers. Pat new shop looks great!! Lets show him our support and sign up for the dive!!!

Carolyn is the first to sign up and should able to call the dive sites.

I'm all about whatever anyone wants to do. I have dived many of the wrecks there so whatever we would like to do as a group I'm happy to accomodate. :)

Offshore Dives should include Twin Tugs and Accochobee or Chippewa are all 70-90 ft +-. Come inshore and we could hit and the Red Sea. Just dove Red Sea last dive around the ship up and down. What do you think Caroline?

Are you guys going out Saturday and Sunday or just Saturday? Me and the wife are coming in from Nashville, Tn and are interested.

We only do the offshore on Saturday early morning. Saturday is the big BBQ and entertainment at Vortex. Since those festivities run late into the night and also have adult beverages, very few do any diving on Sunday and if they do we dive in the early afternoon. I do know the Cpt. Pat does run charters all weekend so there should be no reason you cannot get on his boat for Sunday if that works better for you. Weather permitting.

Wayward, I'm happy to do the majority of the sites. Been to the tugs many times so am ready for something new or better. We can do a consensus for the dives when we get to the boat. :)

I'm happy to hit most any of the sites as well. Not looking good for me this time, I have some snakes to kill first. Won't say impossible just yet but it's really looking that way.

Anyone on the fence, if you can go, go. It's a blast, you get to meet folks & dive, eat, party, what's not to like?

Back
Top Bottom