Springfest IV (2011) Th Apr 28 - Sun May 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is springfest anything like Vortoberfest? Where is it normally held and has a date been set? Is it open to everyone and anyone? I would appreciate any info regarding the event! Sounds like good times to be had by all.

Debi
:turtle:

Is springfest anything like Vortoberfest? Where is it normally held and has a date been set? Is it open to everyone and anyone? I would appreciate any info regarding the event! Sounds like good times to be had by all.

Debi
:turtle:

Springfest and Vortoberfest are the same type of event just held at two different times of the year. The outcome is always the same, but some memories between the fest are always different. They are open to anyone and it is held at Vortex Springs.

Yeah, We miss everyone. A lot. I'm just sayin.....

We are going to try very hard to make Springfest.

It would be great to have you guys back. I'm just sayin.....:D

So is the weekend of April 29th official? If so i foresee a 4 day weekend.:D We will have 3 certified divers that weekend. Daughter is going through the OW course now. May have to get the boys some paintball guns to keep them busy while we dive.

I can't wait!! If anyone has any special requests for a song or something on karaoke let us know so so we can make sure to try and find it.I aint sayin' nothin', I'm just saying... :D

April 29th...going once...going twice....

I'd say that thw weekend of April 30 is the date. Are there any objections. Johnny Mac is that a good one for you? Its not a training weekend for us and we can take the Yaks to Cypress (maybe more than once)

I have no problem with the dates y'all decide. I will be there.

Also, is anyone interested in an offshore Panama City dive on the Saturday of Springfest? If so, I will start making arrangements. Just send me a PM.

Carolyn:shark2:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom