Springfest IV (2011) Th Apr 28 - Sun May 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carolyn is historically the official instigator of Springfest and she is unusually quiet..

Sorry guys been working alot and not spending too much time on the board. I have no problem with a consensus on dates. I'm happy to plan for anything. Mother's Day is May 8th, so the last weekend of April the 29, 30, and 1st may be the best weekend for the event. But I know many also take into consideration the tides for diving the jetties etc. So whatever is best just say the word. Also, Clay aka Snepdiver is our Springfest origninator so we need to get in touch with him to see what he wants to do. I think he missed last years event. :(

Carolyn:shark2:
PS: Krakken was introduced to some Krakken Rum and it definitely made him very festive last spring. :wink: The Bahama Mammas have been the staple since I introduced them at my very first Vortoberfest a few years ago. I think everyone likes the 151 cherries the best. LOL! :wink:

Thursday April 28 is a neap tide throughout the coast.

St Andrew Bay
Friday H 8:18a L 5:03p with 0.8 foot change
Saturday H 8:14a L 5:35 with 1.1 foot change

Destin East Pass
Friday H 9:23a L 6:19p with 0.4 foot change
Saturday H 9:19a L 6:51p with 0.6 foot change

Fort Pickens
Friday 8:34a L 6:19p with 0.7 foot change
Saturday H 8:30a L 6:51p with 0.9 foot change

i will get the family down on thursday the 28th for some coast diving if thats the weekend for springfest.

Kraken is a lightweight in the firewater market. Now Lives4Sharks - the Bahama Mamas are her concoction....... Plus the soaked cherries....

Well, given the fact that I did away with one complete bottle of Kraken Rum and about 1/3 of another, I think I held my own.

(Don't do the firewater thing very often)

the K

The Kraken Rum was impressive and you deserve credit. At least you didn't fall down the stairs head first. But the three-gallon cooler of Bahama Mamas and a gallon of 151 soaked cherries and still upright and singing and dancing. The prize goes to the girl from Savannah....... You gotta admit that...

I may have to skip this year's Springfest.:depressed:
Have a family medical issue and work related scheduling problem that may cause a problem. Once a firm date is selected for Springfest and that time gets closer, I'll know better if I can participate. Fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom