Springfest IV (2011) Th Apr 28 - Sun May 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Then it's done = Official dates for the Springfest 2011 are the weekend of April 30th. That means stuff will be happening from Thursday April 28 through Sunday May 1. Johnny Mac and Tamilynn make it official for Saturday April 30th. We need a Tee-Shirt design so I can send it over to James for printing. I made Vortex reservations this morning. Am bringing the yaks for Cypress. I can already smell the Barbecue. So mark it on your calendar and start getting excited now.....

YEAH! :D We have our campsite booked! I'm so excited. This will be James and I's first go around with any of the festivities. Please advise me on what we should expect and what we need to bring in order to contribute to ensure that this trip is both fun and memorable. Any advice on the do's and don'ts of springfest life would be really welcomed. Thanks.

Debi
:turtle:

middle log cabin reserved. oops never mind wrong trip to vortex. hmmm what campsite to pick....

Johnny Mac and Tamilynn are officially booked for Saturday April 30 at the Springfest...... Oh joy!!

I can't wait!! If anyone has any special requests for a song or something on karaoke let us know so so we can make sure to try and find it.I aint sayin' nothin', I'm just saying... :D

I request you leave all songs with the words Jazz in it at home!!! :no:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom