SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alright Girl!!! ...can't wait to see you!! :D
AMEN! I'm ecstatic!

Of course we have to dive Morrisons Friday afternoon and or Sunday.
If you go Sunday, let me know and I'll join in. I'll probably stick to the basin b/c I'm still not up for overheads, but if you guys want to do the cavern, I can hang out up above and watch the fish. :)

I will be surrounded by men who can cook and dive!! I have died and gone to heaven.
Amen. Nothing better than a man who cooks and dives. HOT!

Of course I am pretty angelic.:wink:
*Backs away from Denise to avoid the lightning bolt that HAS to be coming after that whopper.*
:angel: <-- You and me, Denise. :wink:

BTW, I have to check with Johnny Mac, but I think I'm in the 8s again this year.

Yes, Martin is coming. Does the normal omelettes, grits, bacon, etc work?

WooHoo!!! I am placing my order for an omelette now!!!:D

Amen. Nothing better than a man who cooks and dives. HOT!

That's what I'm talkin' about. :D

:angel: <-- You and me, Denise. :wink:

Why does everyone have such a hard time seeing my angel wings?? :wink:

WooHoo!!! I am placing my order for an omelette now!!!:D
Sweet.

Why does everyone have such a hard time seeing my angel wings?? :wink:
We see the wings. We just also see the horns and the tail you try to hide.

Hetland are you sure you can even dive in a spring? There won't be any jellyfish or sharks to play with.:D

HETLAND will be playing offshore with the sharks with me!

Not going to happen unless the weather breaks. I haven't been out and speared any fish in awhile. The freezer is bare! Are you going on the charter with Carolyn Saturday AM?

I am bringing my new pole spear. So maybe I can catch something tasty...maybe not huge, but who knows. If anything, I may get some shark action!

I was planning on having vienna sausages tied to my wetsuit so I could see how many eels I can fight off at one time :cool2:

Hey that sounds like a plan to attract some sharks too! Good idea Het! :shark:

I second the no cook motion. I intend to bring plenty of steaks, chops, weiners, and shrimps but I don't cook. Oh yeah I'm also bringing a mess of deer tenderloins and bacon to wrap it in if a hot grill is available. Nothing is as tasty as a bacon wrapped chunk of marinated Bambi hot off the fire.

I would volunteer to host Sunday brunch but it would have to be in my room......I did enough camping in the 70's to last what ever is left of my lifetime. Charlie don't surf and Docc don't camp.

I'll be down Thursday night and would love to dive anywhere and everywhere, but I'm not really certified to do much of anything. I'll bring my mask and snorkel and flippers just in case. And of course, I'll be bringing my camera.................Denise..............:D

I'll be in late Thursday night and plan to head out to Morrisons or somewhere to dive Friday! Would you like to join me Docc? No pics allowed lol!

BTW, I have to check with Johnny Mac, but I think I'm in the 8s again this year.

That side of the campground is where the party will be at! At least that is where everyone hung out keeping me awake! LOL!

Carolyn:shark2:

Last edited:
That side of the campground is where the party will be at! At least that is where everyone hung out keeping me awake! LOL!

Woohoo! Par-tay! :cheers:

We see the wings. We just also see the horns and the tail you try to hide.

:shocked2:...I'm afraid it is not hidden anymore. Someone snuck up behind me with a video while I was shaking it...

And you had nothing to do with the partying...oh the story the pics could tell. :D

I'm pretty sure these pics should be produced. That might convince me to come on the next gathering. :D

:shocked2:...I'm afraid it is not hidden anymore. Someone snuck up behind me with a video while I was shaking it...

And you had nothing to do with the partying...oh the story the pics could tell. :D

Saturday night...yes...Friday night no...got to get up early for those offshore dives! :mooner:

Last edited:
I'll be in late Thursday night and plan to head out to Morrisons or somewhere to dive Friday! Would you like to join me Docc? No pics allowed lol!

Yep, but I'll probably bring the camera just to take pictures of underwater critters. Is Morrisons a wetsuit or a drysuit dive?

...I'm afraid it is not hidden anymore. Someone snuck up behind me with a video while I was shaking it... :D

I did not "sneak" up behind you. I walked up in a normal fashion.

I'm pretty sure these pics should be produced. That might convince me to come on the next gathering. :D

:shocked2: Your choice of words reminds me of an old Dexys Midnight Runners song.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom