Spring Strap Sizes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After replacing three broken straps in as many months, and getting tired of having to pay for buckles to get the Mares strap replacements, I've been looking at the Manta spring straps for my Quattros. Depending on which page you look at on the Manta site, these come in either two or three sizes (the website needs work). The one page says the S/M are 5½ - 8½" and the L/XL is 9-12".

I've tried sending emails to Manta and to vendor on ebay to clarify, but neither have replied.

What do you measure to get the correct length for the strap? I wear size 9 3mm boots with a small fin.

Marc

Go with the L/XL. I purchased mine from LeisurePro and first ordered the S/M for my Quattros. OUCH! The spring cut into my achilles (sp?) tendon something fierce! Really was not pleasant at all.

I wear a size 9 Women's booty with the small Quattros, or a size 7 Rockboot with the Medium (Regular) Quattros and the L/XL works great for both.

Lori

Back
Top Bottom