Spring straps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gelirfella

Contributor
Reaction score
Just found some US made jets but they have the old adjustable rubber strap on them. I’ve looked at the options for spring straps but don’t see anything super recent that recs a brand. Would prefer one with a pull tab. But does sizing matter? Do I need XL spring straps for XL foot pockets? My foot is a size 8 but in drysuit it’s a 9. Have a pair of L but they are too small. Will I need a smaller spring strap since I’m on the lower end of foot size for the pocket?

Are these the correct ones? They look right but the price seems high for what they are.

1698365998535.png

1698366018229.png

Saw your previous post. Seems like a good idea. Do you just remove the rubber strap and secure the bungie to the metal clip with zip ties?

If you want to up your game, add some vinyl tube and tubular webbing over the top in your favorite color. I find this digs into my heal little less than straight bungee.

I saw some springs on special at the scubapro shop so said I'd go home and measure my gear-self up

So the scubapro shop guy exclaims, "Theyr'e springs, they stretch!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom