Spring Mill Pond this afternoon 7/3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boat sju

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone going to be there this afternoon/evening who would let me tag along for a dive ?

You are killing me and diving that mud hole on such a regular basis. I know, anything to get wet. I hear you. We will be diving the river at 9 am tomorrow if you would like to join. We are also debating diving Whitestar or Portage on Saturday. Portage has some concert going on and I don't want to pay for anything other than diving. Sunday afternoon we have a charter going out of Port Austin/Port Sanilac (I can never remember) with Gary. The boat will be diving the Regina and the Sport. Mellow afternoon. I know there is room left and folks are looking for dive buddies. Lots of diving this weekend. Come out and play.

Bus

Bus,

If you think SMP is a mudhole you should see Bishop Lake in the Brighton rec area. Dove it the other day. Can't see your hand in front of your face. SMP is just so easy for me to get to in the evening.

I haven't been told what all I'm doing this weekend. Maybe the Port Sanilac trip could work.

boat

We are in marine city and will be just north of the ferry. We get wet at 9 am. You are more than welcome to join us. It is fun, especially if you are into artifact hunting.

Boat,

You missed two great days of diving. The river was a little murky yesterday. Viz was about 5 feet. The aquatic life was very active with numerous perch, carp, crawfish, and of course goby.

Portage was empty this morning. Most of the morning consisted of six folks in the water. Great viz and water temps were nice (above 22 feet). Boy that quarry gets cold quickly. Mrs. Bus even came out for a few dives.

Enjoy the holiday.

Bus

You, Mr. Boat, continue to kill me. What about diving with us today? Whitestar is nice and the price is right. Portage is the same cost and has more to look at underwater. That said, I lobbied to dive Whitestar today but was overturned by my crew.

Oh well.

Bus,

How was the Regina and Sport dive? We're hoping to get over there sometime in August.

Both are nice dives. The Regina is a fun dive, one of my favorite. The sport is nice once. It gets boring and trying to blow a full tank can take a while. That said it is a good second dive.

We will be diving the river Sunday morning at 9 am if you would like to come.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom