Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phil just called and he said if you don't go.....he's not gonna go.
Think of Phil Ted.
Go for him.

Come on man, think of Phil. He's already dealing with a bad Japanese haircut. Don't add to his pain!

Gee Cheryl, I'm very sorry that terrible post was shown in print when I replied to your last post. This darn keyboard of mine gets really sticky. I'm going to bring you two six packs of Heinekin to make up for the misunderstanding.:crafty::wink::cool2:

Hey, Ted, no hard feelings. I know how midgets get to you and subseqently will mess up your keyboard. Thanks for the beer offer! I'm looking forward a few cold ones. Can't wait!
:kiss2:

Hey, Ted, no hard feelings. I know how midgets get to you and subseqently will mess up your keyboard. Thanks for the beer offer! I'm looking forward a few cold ones. Can't wait!
:kiss2:

Man your getting pretty good with the workings of the board yourself there. Well you know. Some things for me, seem to happen moe, when the rabbit isnt around much to hand out thwappings.

Man your getting pretty good with the workings of the board yourself there. Well you know. Some things for me, seem to happen moe, when the rabbit isnt around much to hand out thwappings.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I talked to Ber last night, between working nights, teaching AOW, and still working on her mom's place, she doesn't have time to sleep, let alone post on scubaboard.

She will be at the mng with students, but will be able to dish out any needed twappings there on site. Ted, that includes for any people that decide not to show and go to undisclosed locations with their PEEPS.

Ken

BTW, did you ever get me down for either the cheesecake or the coffee grounds? See, I need you there for your coffee pot to go with my coffee grounds. Costa Rican and Guatemalan? And, in light of somebody else (I forget who, and don't want to go back thru the last 50 pages) volunteering for the cheesecake, do I still need to bring it? (Not that I know where to get a good one here in Dayton . . . .)

BTW, did you ever get me down for either the cheesecake or the coffee grounds? See, I need you there for your coffee pot to go with my coffee grounds. Costa Rican and Guatemalan? And, in light of somebody else (I forget who, and don't want to go back thru the last 50 pages) volunteering for the cheesecake, do I still need to bring it? (Not that I know where to get a good one here in Dayton . . . .)

I think Randy said he was bringing Cheesecake. If you want to bring some also you can. I have you down for some good dark roast coffe grounds. I will bring the pot. I will post the who is bringing what menu one more time on Monday and the should be enough close enough for all to see and how we stand.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom