Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Randy!!

Both Lucky and I are diving wet at the M & G.

Could you be convinced to bring your propane heated shower for the dock??

Last edited:
I do believe it is the weekend after next, but I could always be wrong.

Y'all have fun next weekend. Wish I could join you!

eh, a slight miscalculation. They were in the same month at least. I think some of us (like me) are just antsy to go the the MnG and get a dive in. Even if the water is cold.

Do we have an educated guess as to what the water temp is going to be then? Approximately?

eh, a slight miscalculation. They were in the same month at least. I think some of us (like me) are just antsy to go the the MnG and get a dive in. Even if the water is cold.

Do we have an educated guess as to what the water temp is going to be then? Approximately?

they will be in the 42to45 deg range until you get down by the tubes where the sping is at 60 Ft. there the temps will be around 36to38 ....

I have read various things about the effect of argon (as well as from divers on various Great Lakes dive boats), so I hope to be trying it out for the first time at the M & G.

Maybe it will make 40 degrees feel like 50 - I hope so.

they will be in the 42to45 deg range until you get down by the tubes where the sping is at 60 Ft. there the temps will be around 36 to 38 ....

I have read various things about the effect of argon (as well as from divers on various Great Lakes dive boats), so I hope to be trying it out for the first time at the M & G.

Maybe it will make 40 degrees feel like 50 - I hope so.
I dont have mine together yet

Posted via Mobile Device

Dropped 4 tanks at the LDS today all due for hydro.

Dropped 4 tanks at the LDS today all due for hydro.

Will they be ready in time? Our shop takes anywhere from one week to a month for hydros.

Will they be ready in time? Our shop takes anywhere from one week to a month for hydros.

I agree Brian it will be a really fast turnaround to have those back by fri the 24th. That happened to me once before a MNG a few years ago. I ended up having to rent tanks for the weekend..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom