Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOOT!!!!!! I'll bring my spare liver. :D

Are you planning on letting me mix your drinks again?

I don't think Mitten will let me near another bottle of whiskey when his glass is in the vicinity!

Are you planning on letting me mix your drinks again?

I don't think Mitten will let me near another bottle of whiskey when his glass is in the vicinity!

I have to say, you provide a truly generous pour!! :wink: My liver is mad at you BTW. :doh2:

I would have loaned you my spare liver. but thanks to all of these meet n greets I have already used it up:D:D:D

When I am ready to get married, I'll be hitting you up Ted.

You know the tradition....something old.....something borrowed...something blue

:D

When I am ready to get married, I'll be hitting you up Ted.

You know the tradition....something old.....something borrowed...something blue

:D
:rofl3:

You could get all three in one shot.

:rofl3:

You could get all three in one shot.

See now that is how we know we made someone feel like they belong. They can just come right in here and Let me have it.:D:rofl3:

Im off now to find some new material for MNG Im going to need it I think.

Hey Ted.....................................

Oooooooooooooh Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

See now that is how we know we made someone feel like they belong. They can just come right in here and Let me have it.:D:rofl3:

Im off now to find some new material for MNG Im going to need it I think.

Rabia.gif

Like I said: "Experienced", "Mature", "Vintage" (just like aged wine) "Full of Wisdom" (from having made more mistakes than the younger set) AND, one who can afford a new DUI!!!

Well, I'm still trying to decide from that if the "elder" applies to me or not. If I can't afford a new DUI, I guess that means I'm not "elder"????

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom