Spring Fool's Megadive 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

P.S. I forgot to mention that I will be at Oleano State park on Saturday morning helping with the Annual Chili Cookoff. But I will be back late Saturday afternoon for the Galaxy dive. Please save my usual working spot :D
(I'll try to remember to bring a water jug to hold the pieces , as usual)
That's why I am taking Friday off to spend the whole day at Ginnie.

Thanks!
Beano

I already have a milk jug saved for you and we'll save your spot as well. :D

I already have a milk jug saved for you and we'll save your spot as well. :D
Awww...Much Thanks :D

Beano

Spring is here.

springs-ast.jpg

Anyone doing a dive on Friday? I'm planning to be up at the campsite by noon-ish...and definitely want to get in a dive on Friday.

I should be seting up camp around noon also, might be up for a dive if my usual cave buddy is not there in time for a dive. OW is fine for me :)

I need to coordinate some growler fillin' Any requests from Intuition Ale Works - Jacksonville Brewery and Taproom ?

I should be seting up camp around noon also, might be up for a dive if my usual cave buddy is not there in time for a dive. OW is fine for me :)

I need to coordinate some growler fillin' Any requests from Intuition Ale Works - Jacksonville Brewery and Taproom ?

All I request is NO IPAs! I am bringing Cigar City beer, I know a guy who should be hooking me up this weekend with some bottles to bring. I might also bring at least a 6-pack of some beer from Unibroue, mostly because I love me some belgians. I will definitely bring some Cigar City Maduro and Jai Alai; I know Scubafool loves the Jai Alai.

I did snag 2 bottles of the beloved Hunahpu at the Hunahpu release day...I am debating on bringing a bottle or saving it for another scuba occasion. I do not want to open this bottle and be the only one drinking it, as it is...a very rare craft stout beer. Plus, it's 11% alcohol. We shall see!

deepn0va, if your cave buddy is late, an OW dive sounds excellent...if not..no worries! I have a feeling the good-times of Megadive will find me with something to do.

Mostly, I am looking forward to the long-weekend....it's been awhile since I took a vacation day. Almost there :)

We'll be there before dark. Not much help. :D

Diving on Saturday. I'm really getting anxious. I need a good time and some bubble blowing. :thumb:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom